Rules:1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) Not something like, "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
10 Random Facts about Me1) My last name is Papa, and I have DON'T have any relation to the Pizza Guy
2)I'm a Mechanical Engineer (well not yet, I'm still studying to be one)
3)I like running a lot! (I do 4-8 miles daily..)
4)I'm a self-taught artist
5) I love listening to old music (20s-90s music)
6) I like comics, such as Bone and Captain Biceps (even though I can't understand Captain Biceps it b/c it's in French).
7)I live in Florida: the Lightening Captain of the WORLD. Oooh what fun.....
8)I have an older sibling (Olivia) and 3 cats (Smokey Joe, CJ, and Brother Bones)
9) I love video games. The PS1 was my first console and I recently purchased the Wii U.
10) Yes, I'm a Sonic FAN, not a FANBOY! There is a big difference between the two, and it's really obvious to tell one apart.
1) How long have been drawing for?
Since 20082) If you have Netflix, what are the only stuff you watch?It's Sunny in Philadelphia
Both hilarious shows! 3) If you do become a professional cartoonist, what animation company would love to work at?
Actually I want to start my own studio, I don't really want some bigger guy tell me what I can make and not. However, if I were to be hired by one, I hope it would be Cartoon Network (would love to work with Rebecca Sugar), Dreamworks, or Disney (only to do something with
Craig McCracken).4) Favorite Cartoon Show as a child?
hmm, that's a tough one , but it has to be SpongeBob Squarepants (the classic ones). I can remember every episode so well and jokes always make me giggle or laugh. Ren and Stimpy is a big favorite of mine too, but I didn't really watch that show until I was almost done with high school.5) Marvel or DC? I'm a Marvel man.
hmmm, I would say Marvel.6) Do you think Disney getting lazy with their female character designs?
Pffft, like it's hard to see that...7) If you could have any powers, what power would you not want to have and why?
Elasticity, because I was a fan of Plastic Man.8) Which of your OC's is your favorite?
Rick Cougar for sure. I based his appearance of many cartoons i love, but his personality is mostly based my mother (in a good way).9) Are you enjoying your summer?
Pretty much, I'm a Field Service Intern at Siemens Energy Inc.
Though I'm doing only business stuff, which prefer to do design work instead, I gotten a better perspective and understanding of how businesses work and where the engineer is the economic world of today and tomorrow. 10) What grade did you notice your art started to get better?
Well I started getting better around the beginning of 2013, which was when I made the SoDocT entry picture. I loved how I drew Rick Cougar in that one, it's almost the best one of him in my opinion.
1) What was your first game console you ever had?
2)Who are your three biggest ideals (art or in life)?
3) What's your favorite genre of music and why you like it?
4) How did you wander onto my art?
5) Best and Worst Franchise in your opinion?
6) What is your opinion toward animation and cartoon shows today?
7) You drawing your job or do you do it as a hobby?
8)Mustard or Ketchup
9)Is there anything I really makes you cringe but it doesn't with everyone else you know? (not a fear, just something you are like "ECH!" ?
10) Got a question to ask me?
Poor Unfortunate Souls