Hey everybody, sorry I haven't updated you watchers here on dA recently. I just been really busy with college and preparing for my junior project in London, which begins in March.
Anyway, let me give you a rundown on what's been going on with me art-wise:
- Update on The Misadventure on Urmoka comic:
- So for everyone who has been watching me since the beginning, you probably already know that it has been a more than a year since I posted my last comic page of TMoU. The comic is isn't dead, but it's been taking me a long time to work on the next pages (and getting time to actually work on them too).
- My plan now is to complete all the pages for issue #1 first before posting them on dA, tumblr, and smackjeeves (not gonna make a deadline for myself due to the amounts of engineering work I been piled up with recently. Like we're talking about constructing complex prototypes and making 3D CAD Models, basically SCIENCE STUFF!!)
- Relating specifically about the comic though, I been recently editing and adding tons of things to the comic, ranging from the visuals, such as new environments, plant-life, creatures, and characters, to writing and editing the script, such as improvements to character development of the main protagonists and antagonists, and some very secret stuff I plan to reveal soon. This is another reason why the comic is taking a bit long to work on (though not a huge factor with issue #1, with its script is already completed).
- Quick question for you guys: Once I finish the issue, how would you like me to post them:
- Once a week?
- (comment below what you think I should do)
- Finally, I wanna give a shout-out to knockabiller, Charlatan-Ghost, SkitSTUDIOS, EvanStanley, and Saphfire321 for the help they given me with the comic so far. They are simply awesome and talented people who have been making a huge difference to the comic!
- Drawing in General (kinda relates to TMoU as well):
- Since what has been going on, mentioned above, I decided to go on a hiatus for a while until the term ends. I would like to focus more on my engineering work before getting back to drawing. Once the London project starts, I will have more time to draw since I won't have to worry too much about other courses besides the project.
If you got any questions to ask me, feel free to comment below.
Thank you and have a great weekend! (Also have a Happy Valentine's Day)